AGNIHOTRA COPPER SET
Agnihotra Copper set has Agnihotra Cooper pot will all the Copper accessories. The copper used is 99.99% pure. Also, Agnihotra copper pot is made in one sheet with molding without any cuts and joins as recommended.
Dimensions of Agnihotra copper pot are 14.5 cms x 14.5 cms at the open top. 5.25 x 5.25 cms at the bottom and its height is 6.5 cms.
· Agnihotra Copper Pot. – Main copper vessel in which Agnihotra is performed.
· Copper Stand. – Stand to hold the main copper vessel.
· Copper Dish. – Dish to mix and keep 2 morsels of rice and ghee.
· Copper Fork. – Fork to adjust cow dung cakes in fire.
· Copper Spoon. – Spoon to use GHEE.
Use: English: https://youtu.be/4SP5_-hWIOc Hindi: https://youtu.be/IeQtR7UwmkA
Tip: After performing Agnihotra, let the pot cool down and then pack. Store the ash in a different bag, or scatter in grassland or trees nearby if in open space. Agnihotra ash is a great fertilizer and vividly used in Agnihotra farming.
Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Copper is essential for proper functioning of organs and metabolic processes.